Wednesday 15 September 2010

Day 13 - Hoi An - Bangkok - Sydney

The morning started at 3.30am with the taxi driver being late of 20 minutes... he drove me to Da Nang where I took a plane to Hanoi and then to Bangkok.
I have lost my mobile phone and I am trying to remember where it might be. But no trace of it. The thing doesn't really bother me too much for the phone itself which costs only 30 pounds but for the number and some security codes I had stored in there. I will find the way to resolve this problem anyway..

In Bangkok now, waiting for my plane to Sydney which is scheduled for 18.05. I managed however to enter into the British Airways lounge even if I have an economy class ticket because I still have my frequent flyer card. The lounge here is great: free Internet, showers, good food, lots of wine and comfortable chairs. I am here now, with my laptop, recollecting all my thoughts about Asia.

South-East Asia as a first chapter of this trip has been a great host: with its history, its nature and most importantly its people, it stands out for being a wonderful destination which I obviously recommend to everyone. I feel happy, I feel satisfied and fulfilled. It will take me a while to put each emotion and thought back to its right place. Pictures will help me in this task. I love feeling like this: free and happy with so much to still looking forward to. I will try to rest on the plane maybe after a good movie.

Australia, I am coming!
TWIMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment